1. The following conditions of sale will apply to all sales carried out by Global Design Concepts Ltd and no other terms or conditions will be entertained without approval in writing by at least two Directors of Global Design Concepts Ltd.
2. A deposit of 50% is payable on acceptance of order and a further 35% progress payment as per terms of payment agreed in writing. Final payment of balance is strictly due in full, within 14 days of date of invoice.
3. Orders received from a customer will be subject to credit status approval. Global Design Concepts Ltd reserves the right to review payment terms throughout a contract period.
4. Supply of services/goods on credit will be suspended if full payment is not made by the due date. Legal action, where required will be taken to recover any amount which is outstanding.
5. Prices are not subject to retention and/or discount.
6. Overdue account will be charged at 5% above the clearing bank base lending rate, including compensation for debt recovery costs, if clients fail to make payment according to the agreed credit terms.
7. Orders accepted by Global Design Concepts Ltd cannot be cancelled without written agreement from Global Design Concepts Ltd. The customer will be liable for all costs incurred by Global Design Concepts Ltd prior to cancellation.
8. The customer or their agent is responsible to ensure works on site are uninterrupted. Delays will be charged.
9. Global Design Concepts Ltd will endeavour to complete works on agreed dates, however we accept no liability for loss incurred if we are prevented from completing works due to reasons beyond our control.
10. If Global Design Concepts Ltd is subject to unreasonable delays we reserve the right to charge standing times at an hourly rate. If through no fault of Global Design Concepts Ltd, extra site visits are required other than those quoted we reserve the right to charge for such additional visits.
11. Unless otherwise agreed in writing all prices quoted are based on the costs involved at the date on the quotation which will remain open for 8 weeks from that date, unless otherwise stated. Global Design Concepts Ltd reserves the right to charge any increase manufacturing costs and materials up to the completion date.
12. Whilst we will do our utmost to supply the materials as per the sample chosen we cannot guarantee against any variation that may occur.
13. If the estimate includes for fixing curtain rails, pelmets, blinds, flooring or any other fixtures it is on the basis that all grounds are provided and no undue difficulty will be encountered. Otherwise we reserve the right to make an additional charge.
14. We cannot accept responsibility for fluctuation or shrinkage of materials due to dampness or heating.
15. We cannot accept any responsibility for shrinkage if the recommendations for cleaning or washing are not carefully followed. These recommendations are available on request in respect of any material purchased from Global Design Concepts Ltd.
16. Title in the goods does not pass to the purchaser until such time as any debt to the supplier is discharged in full.
17. All rooms must be inspected and signed off by client and any snagging issues agreed and noted prior to rooms being put back into service.
18. Global Design Concepts cannot be held responsible for any damage or defects reported after sign off or after rooms have been occupied by the hotel or its clients.